Monday, July 7, 2014

It's Judy Time!

Hello lovies! Happy Monday! So I got myself a new baby. After many months of contemplating if I should buy this makeup palette or not, I finally cracked and bought it. I finally purchased my favorite YouTube Guru/Vlogger's palette. I have been dying to get this palette ever since Judy announced it on her channels. Mainly because I absolutely adore her and her vlogs with her family, but I was scared of the colors. However, looking at it now, actually in my hands, I couldn't be happier with my purchase. I love that it comes in neutral and fun shades so I can  play it up or down.  
This product is an It's Judy Time exclusive and is a limited edition. It comes in 12 shades, ranging from shimmer to matte so you get a good mix and obviously you have your neutrals and blue shades too. This is only available on the BH Cosmetics website (http://www.bhcosmetics.com/products/its-judy-time) for about $20.00. I did get mine on sale though, and there's always sales going on on the website. Shipping is pricey though. I think it was about $7, but I ordered it on Thursday and got it today (Monday, Friday was a holiday). Overall, I think it's a great palette for what it is originally worth, but adding shipping I wanted to wait til it was on sale. But this is a gorgeous palette and very small and slim too so it is very easy to travel with. 

I am so excited to do makeup looks with this. Judy also features this palette on her channel ItsJudyTime quite frequently, so if you're like me and are scared of the more brighter colors, I'd recommend you check out a few of her videos on YouTube. I do believe that this palette will look great on most, if not all, skin tones as well. It's a very simple and chic palette that is a must in my collection. 

Thanks for reading, and stay turned for some tutorials using this! 

No comments:

Post a Comment