Tuesday, July 15, 2014

July Ipsy Bag

Hello lovies, I hope all you beautiful people are having an amazing week! So today I came home to my little pink bag! And by little pink bag I mean my Ipsy bag.

I recently just switched over to Ipsy last month, after my May Birchbox pushed me over the edge. Birchbox just wasn't cutting it for me. I wasn't happy relieving mostly hair care products and snack samples. I wanted a subscription that I would be able to try the newest high end makeup products out on the market, so I decided to give Ipsy a shot. Now last month I didn't post an Ipsy review, because I wanted to get a feel for it.

Ipsy is a monthly subscription box for $10 a month. It is very similar to Birchbox, but it gives you samples based on what you are interested in. When you first subscribe to Ipsy you take a style quiz so they know what products will best fit your needs and interests. There also is a reward point system just like Birchbox did, but I find it more easier and that they give you more opportunities to earn points so you can use them in the future. Ipsy also gives you a cute bag based on the month's theme that they send your makeup in. Overall I think this is a great subscription company and they put a lot of detail into making sure you like what you get.

 Products in my bag:
This first thing I got, is the Hang Ten Dark Tanning Oil in SPF 8. This smells so good, and is all natural. It comes in a little spray bottle and is water resistant for up to 40 minutes. Like I said all the products are organic and natural and is fragrance free. This is going to be great for trying out and I am very excited to try this out.

This product I am so excited and giddy to try out. This is the Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Renew Beach Spray. Now I love my Sexy Hair products. I live off of the Big Sexy Hair Hairspray and I have been dying to try out the Healthy Sexy Hair line. But this product is a conditioning and texturing spray with argan oil. You can use this on wet hair to give you a beachy look or use it on dry hair to add more volume. Can't wait to see how this works! 

This is the Pixi Tinted Brilliance Balm in Pretty Pink. I have seen this product at Target for a very long time and have heard many good things about it, but have never gotten around to try it out. So this is also another product that I can't wait to try. It also has a minty smell which I LOVE anything minty. 

This product is more of a higher end product. It is the bareMinerals 5 in 1 BB Advanced Performance Cream Eyeshadow in SPF 15. When I first saw this product in my bag I was very upset. I thought it was just a face BB cream, and as you can see it is extremely dark so I didn't think I would've been able to use this. But after I really looked at it I read that it was an eyeshadow. So that is awesome! This is supposed to be long wearing color, a built in primer eyeshadow, it is supposed to brighten the eyes, smooth the look of lines and wrinkles, and protect against UV rays. I am not sure what color I received but there are 10 neutral shades, and mine is the darker of them.

The last thing I got was another product I heard and seen a lot about, but never got to try out. It is the Pop Beauty Sunkissed Bronzer in the shade Secret Sunshine. Now I have been in the market for a new bronzer because let's face it my bronzer is very out dated and is broken. This is an amazing size for a bronzer and will last me quite sometime. I actually do think that this is a full sized product (don't quote me, I am not 100% sure). It also seems like there is no shimmer in this bronzer either so I am very happy I got this. 

I hope you enjoyed reading this. I am very happy and excited with my Ipsy bag this month, and I do hope that it keeps being this good. 
Thanks for reading, and stay tuned for more! 


1 comment: