Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Foodie Review | Noosa Yoghurt with Honey


I'm back!! Sorry I have been away for so long, but I have come down with a major case of writers block. I haven't tried anything new, and to be honest I'm a broke white girl! So I haven't been shopping much because I can't afford a lot, which leaves me little to write about.

But I have tried something new this past week, and it isn't anything to do with makeup, beauty, or fashion, but it has become my new favorite obsession. I stumbled upon this new brand because of a coworker of mine. He and I share the same love for yogurt and health so we are always comparing what's best out there. He introduced me to this yogurt and I was not feeling it at first. I love my Chobani Strawberry Yogurt and I never thought that anything would replace that. I was wrong.

I didn't bring a lunch to work one day so I decided to go to Target and pick up some goodies on my lunch to snack on to hold me out for the rest of the day. I saw this and I decided why the heck not?

So a little background of this brand before I go into telling you how much I am in love. Noosa is an Australian based company who use milk that is grown on a farm, have no artificial hormones (rBGH free), and use real honey and fresh fruit. This yogurt is also gluten-free and comes in twelve different flavors.
You can check out there website here: http://www.noosayoghurt.com/

So this yogurt is amazing, as you might have already guessed. Unlike regular Greek yogurts in this flavor that I have tried it does not give you that sour/tart taste. It is much more sweeter than you're typical Chobani yogurt but healthier and flavorful that Yoplait. It has a very creamy consistency and its so smooth. It is happiness in your mouth. The best way I can describe the taste is cold milk with lots of honey. It's sweet but not overpowering. I purchased an 8oz. container of this and it last me through two sittings. You get a lot of yogurt in the container. And even when you put it back in the fridge it still tastes just as good. Now as for any Greek yogurt be sure to mix it well before you eat it because most of the flavor is at the bottom. But it tastes very amazing and it really does fill you up. I'd recommend this yogurt to anyone who loves yogurt. It is more on the pricier side, right about the same as a Chobani yogurt. $2.50-$3. But unlike Chobani you get a lot more product for your money.

Thanks for reading you guys! I hope you enjoyed this and let me know what else you'd like to read.
Have a fantastic week!




No comments:

Post a Comment